APKSaurus.com How to Add Enemy on CSPB First, I want to say thank you for anyone who visited our site. Due to high demand on CSPB on Android as seen on the previous post, I have to make another post to explain How to Add Enemy on CSPB.
Just for notes, this Counter-Strike mod isn’t mine, and I just reshare it on my blog. I hope it can be helpful and you all could enjoy the game. As a credit, I put the source of this game in the footer of this post.
How to Install CSPB
- Download main files, you can download the stuff on this post if you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- Extract it, you’ll find another zip. Point Blank apk.zip and point_blank_mod_data.zip
- Extract both ZIP and put it in the same folder, so there are total 3 folders now. It may seem like this.
- Now, on your internal SD Card, create a folder, and rename it to xash.
- Move both folders on the recently extracted zip (cstrike and valve) to xash.
- Now, install xash3D and the CS16 APK. You can found 2 CS16 APK, omp version and noomp version. If you’ve a multicore processor install the omp version, if you’re phone is a single core, install the noomp version.
- Until this steps, you can play the games already, but there is no enemy yet. Read the full post if you want to know how to add enemy.
How to Add Enemy on CSPB Tutorial
- Make sure you already complete all of the steps above, if you can launch CS16 client, then you’re good to go.
- Download the updates below (the updates includes a file to add enemy).
CSPB Update Enemy
- Extract the files, you’ll see a folder named xash.
- Move the files, and replace the xash folder that you’ve created before.
- For the full instruction how to add enemy, watch the full video below: